Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Doily Card - Cindy Lou

Here's another of those doily cuts from the Cindy Lou cartridge. The borders are those wide martha punches, the doily was cut at 3 1/2" and the sentiment button is by Craftwork Cards. It looks quite a fancy card, but it was really quick and easy to make

You may have noticed a 'vote for us' logo from Promarkers at the top of the blog. Letraset have been nominated for an award, so if you love your promarkers, please click on the link and vote for them. It won't take long, and you get to see who else has been nominated as well.
I am up to my eyeballs in snowflakes here - working on a Christmas project that is taking forever and I am not totally sure that it is going to work out as planned. Hey ho, it's only paper.....
See you tomorrow

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, the color-combi is fantastic.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Enfys!!!! Love it!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Enfys,I love your papers and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card.....your mind must be working at 100% at all times........your Blog is the first e-mail I open everyday.......keep up the excellant work.
    Bev V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so very pretty! I love the doily cards. I don't have Cindy Lou looks good.
    I never used those markers. I will look for some and give them a try. Then I can vote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Cindy Lou and your card is wonderful. TFS.

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh how elegant is this, love so detailed and yet beautiful. It all flows so well. Looking forward to seeing those snowflakes in action. Off to vote now.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey En, I've lost track of where you are! Will you be home for your birthday and Christmas? I can remember not being able to share special days with my boys when we lived in different states. But different countries! Holy cow.
    I love the card. I love the drama of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow thats one fabulous card, love all that cricut layers they are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a very elegant looking cards...love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooooooo pretty x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and I just ordered Cindy Loo this week, Yeah Good luck with your snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooooo pretty! I love pink and black together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that cut, the card is gorgeous! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x