Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 22 October 2010

Baby Challenge for Polkadoodles

It was my turn to set the challenge for the Polkadoodles challenge blog this week, and I chose the theme of
Babies
mainly because I am totally in love with this little baby image from the Sundae of Seasons CD
For my first card I took a plain gift bag and covered it with paper printed from the CD, added some Martha Stewart punched borders and replaced the handles with pink twill. The little gingham bow and button was a printed element as well, I punched holes in the paper button and threaded it with pink twine. I love that sentiment as well.....

I couldn't leave the little boys out, so I made this washing line card, again with elements from Sundae of Seasons. I added some little wooden clothes pegs, the washing line was hand drawn

If you love challenges, pop over to the blog and join in the fun. It's worth taking a look to see what fabulous designs the team have come up with this week
I'll be back tomorrow with my last Polkadoodle card for this week


18 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh! These are just sooooo cute! Love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Enfys,
    love the two cards !
    They are adorable !
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards for the baby-challenge are really beautiful.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable projects. I love that card and the tiny clothespins! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww .... these baby cards are so precious. Something about the soft look of baby things just makes me smile and wish I had a little one around to cuddle and love. Nothing beats the toothless grin of a happy baby ... it melts my heart every time!

    Hugz,
    ♥Carol♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Enfys, two beautiful cards, love them both,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful cards Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Enfys, your mind goes in the most delightful creative way. This is adorable.

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Enfys these projects are both precious, I love what youve done with the bag and you are right that image is so cute, your other boy card is fabulous with the washing on the line. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why you love that baby image - I love it, too! Lovely, sweet card and bag. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are really sweet! I like the clothes line Idea....thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so sweet, love them!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWWWW that is too cute! And the Clothes pegs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just adorable! Love the little clothes pins on that 2nd card. I have some of those and have never thought of using them on a card. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are totally adorable Enfys! Love the little buttons on the pink one's sleeper.

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic baby cards, love them both, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww these are both so cute, love them both.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG those are adorable cards!! Love the baby laying on its tummy. SOoo cute!!!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x