Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Cheers

Here's another Cricut card made with a cut from Designer Calendar. I got a bit carried away with this one, I added glossy accents to the glass, then dew drops to look like bubbles, you can just about see them on the spotty paper. I thought the cherry and olive (a strange combination I know, it must be some very sophisticated cocktail that I haven't come across....) looked a bit lonely, so I added a cocktail stick then cut out a little umbrella to decorate that. The sentiment circle is by Craftwork Cards, and the paper is one of my anonymous ones. Spotty paper is by Making Memories
All things considered I am happy with this one, and rather glad I bought the cartridge in that sale.
We had rain all day yesterday, I made a couple of calls to the UK, glorious weather there apparently. Honestly, it happens every time, I leave the white cliffs of Dover behind and as soon as I am gone everyone climbs into their shorts and dust down the barbeque. Here? Well if I had a dollar for everyone who told me that we need the rain, I could buy a season ticket to Dunkin Donuts

16 comments:

  1. Wow, I like your fantastic card very much.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG imagine a season ticket to dunking donuts lol! Love this card Enfys, great detail and very stylish. Never worry about the rain, it rains somewhere everyday lol
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! And I just realized (as the image changed from one page to the next) there's new gran photo up! So I'm off to check them out.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you can certainly dress up a cocktail! I thought it always rains in Florida? (at least every time I visit the sunshine state!)
    I just use poor weather as a reason to stay in and catch up on crafting. Hope you get some sunshine soon.
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!!!!! I love polka dots! btw..we are having rain here in GA as well! The rest of the week looks good, so I'm taking advantage to relax. Enfys...I am so craving Dunkin Donuts right now!!! LOL

    Crafty Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i'd love a season ticket to dunkin' donuts! best coffee around! although your cocktail looks scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS!!!! WOW, My sister would go nuts w/this card!! She LOVES Martini's!! lol....
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Enfys, that card of yours is gorgeous and enough to make anyone feel tipsy. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card, En. We may have the sunshine but it's still cool. I'm sure you'll be out sunbathing by the time you read this!!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Cheers to you my friend.

    Linda K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this card. I am going to have to check out the designer calendars cart. A seasons ticket to dunking donuts... you are just too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your martina looks yummy including the cherry and olive. They say you should always have a little food with your drink! Love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enfys, your martini card is a hit with me. You should plan a martini day for all the scrappers and everyone should just get blitzed! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is a great card. Sorry about the wet weather.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a great birthday to me. Quite the fancy 'tini, En! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x