Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 9 April 2010

a bit of sunshine.........

Here's another simple little card made with Craftwork Cards products, love this flowery paper. I wanted to punch three half circles on the left hand side, do you think I could find a circle punch amongst the mayhem that is my desk? No chance, so I cut them freehand, then as soon as I had finished doing that, up popped the punch. Life can be so difficult, sigh............

The flowers are ready cut, and I did find a small circle punch to make the centres.

The weather is gorgeous here, really mild and sunny. We have been having coffee out in the garden, enjoying the sun. It will continue like this for the forseeable future - I can confidently predict this, because as soon as I leave the shores of the UK the sun always comes out and shines non-stop until I return home again, which is the signal for the rain to start. So make the most of it, you have until the end of June to enjoy...........................
How is the packing going? Don't ask. I am so easily distracted by .... well, just about everything really

28 comments:

  1. Your bit of sunshine is so beautiful, I love the paper and the design.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. those flowers and background paper were made for each other, beautiful. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! TFS! You are funny! Packing is sooo boring...I get being distracted. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your flowery card :-) We have finally gotten some pleasant days here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmbo! typical day in the life of a card maker!

    gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I wish we were having nice weather. It snowed here yesterday. Take care and enjoy the sunshine.

    LindaK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love the colors in your papers.
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh enjoy that sunshine while it lasts... Love the papers you used on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bright card Enfys, just like the weather down here too. Hope the packing goes as planned.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pink sunshine card. I don't get to make many pink things having all men in my life. But this on would be a wonderful card to send to a girlfriend.
    Thank you
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  11. romfl en!!!!! sounds like you have the packing well in hand.....!!
    you're card is beautiful hun, the flowery paper is so cheery xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So...how's the packing going-LOL? Truly a pretty little card. Have a great trip. Hugs...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card Enfys, you're right, the paper is beautiful!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a happy and fun card...perfect for spring! love the edging and the flowers are really cute too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so bright and playful, makes me smile! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card! Love the flowers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and I love that patterned paper it is so pretty.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is FULL of SUNSHINE!! I LOVE it!!!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So you leaving the UK is sort of like washing your car... as soon as you're done the rain starts!
    If I had cut the half circles by hand...I would have to throw away the paper and start again!
    Thanks for sharing your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Once again your card designs are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Enfys, beautiful papers and your flowers are gorgeous. Fabulous card. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x