Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 8 July 2009

New Cuttlebug Folders

Here's a look at what the new cuttlebug folders look like when embossed - I embossed them onto black white core cardstock, then rubbed with a nail file to show you the detail. Going clockwise from top left, diamond plate, I think this one will be endlessly useful in the way the swiss dots folder is. Next is the herringbone stripe, which I love, this will be fabulous for men's cards.
Next is Victoria, a very pretty elegant scroll, and lastly fleur de lis
Again from the top, two of the borders from flourish borders, stars (another one that I love) and lastly two of the borders from the pop culture border set
No doubt I will find a use for all of them, but my favourites have to be the stars, herringbone, fleur de lis and diamond. In the borders, the pop culture one will be the most versatile for me



All these (apart from the 2 border sets) are the standard A2 size. Provocraft have bought out some bigger folders for Christmas, they will be 5 x 7 I think, so much more versatile. I bought mine online from Exquisite Crafts, and would recommend them, excellent speedy delivery, and free shipping over £15 (which of course, my order was)





24 comments:

  1. have so got to get my hands on the diamond plate and herringbone folders! love those and they will be perfect for endless projects about my guys! especially nascar! i have all sorts of ideas running through my head now!!! thanks for posting such awesome photos and examples! you rock, enfys! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, Enfys. Yeah, I'm so excited ... new toys!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing these, always nice to see them first. Are this the standard size ones, wish they did them bigger for working with A5 cards.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks En this is really helpful. I wonder how long I can resist the temptation to buy them all! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Enfys.
    Left you an Award on my Blog. Please stop by and pick it up.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh these are awesome! Cant wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I received some of my new embossing folders this morning, and they are lovely, Im hoping the rest wont take to long before they arrive as well. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love all the new folders!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh En I got all the same ones plus the owl but not the border ones which look fab I may now have to go back and do another order!! Thanks for enabling!!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for showing us these Enfys. I can feel my credit card having palpitations again. Lots of temptation here.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fancy having to get all of them just so you could show us En...;-)) How kind!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing Enfys, been thinking it was time they had some new ones.

    B X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Enfys

    Thanks for sharing - and encouraging me to spend even more of my "hard earned stash money".

    It is just to difficult to choose what I need most!!! LOL!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for showing us how they look embossed!!! Gotta have 'em all...now I have sooo many ideas going on in my head!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for showing these Enfys, I just popped over and have to order a few. Hope they wont take long to arrive.

    cheers
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the info. There are several must haves on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the pre-view...now I need to go buy them all!! :) TEE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so jealous you have these that I can barely comment. LOL Enjoy, and think of us poor girls in the U.S. who don't have them yet. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aren't they fab! Hoping to get some soon!

    ((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those are awesome. I hope I can find them locally and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. got the owl one today so will have to try it later- they look great don;t they
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow En thanks for sharing! I cant wait to see these folders around here! I like what you did with the black...awesome!

    Hugs

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are incredible EF's. Thanks so much for giving us a sneak peak. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x