Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 13 July 2009

Cuttlebug Spot Contest

Just look at this for a fabulous prize. I have about as much chance of winning as taking a flight to Mars, getting served quickly in a supermarket or successfully stuffing a bear, but hey, you've got to be in it to win it. So hop on over to the cuttlebug spot, become a follower and link the contest on your blog, just like I have here......



Our next goal is to reach 1,000 followers and what better way to celebrate than to give away a prize worth $1,000! That's right, we're giving away a $1,000 gift certificate to Custom Crops! And if that's not enough, we're going to give away a $50 Custom Crops gift certificate each Friday until we reach our goal!

5 comments:

  1. sweet...I'm in. Maybe we can take that flight to Mars together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... like you said.. can't win if you don't sign up, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enfys ... I'm pulling for you ... it's your turn ... after all, you offer us all wonderful blog candy so often, I'd say it's time for a payback! =) Hugz to you ... and GOOD LUCK!
    ♥Carol♥
    (from the Cricut MB)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I'm in for you.LOVE your work.Thanks for sharing so much.
    Diania

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win this...put me in the hopper for such a WOW blog candy!! I love your work.

    Kathy Brown
    kabstampup@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x