Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 20 June 2009

New Funky Hand Download - Wedding Books




Anice has done it again! Her new download is for wedding word books, and is full of the most gorgeous papers in yummy shades of taupes and creams, very neutral so that you can add the wedding colours to it. I made this book just using the initials of the bride and groom and the ampersand sign. I printed my letters out, then put the card back in to print on the other side, so that the pages are double sided and coordinating. The download comes complete with a page of gorgeous sentiments to print out too, which can be used on cards as well. The download costs just under £5 ($8 USD, 5.75 euros) so is a bargain buy. This whole book was so easy and quick to do, it took me about an hour.
I added the butterfly which I used when I designed Phil and Lucy's invitations (QK die), and dotted lots of pale pink pearls around. The book, even though it only has 3 pages will hold quite a number of their favourite wedding snaps, I know they will love it.
Go to the Funky Hand site to see other examples, the DT have made some beauties. Other ideas for the books are Mr & Mrs, Joined, Love......loads of ideas over there.

22 comments:

  1. OMG! This is just stunning, I love how you did the butterfly, but then I love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Enfys. I may have to try this as we are off to another wedding next weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! and the new couple is very lucky to have something this beautiful, handmade by you! WOW.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning En I bought my download already! What a beautiful keepsake for the bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love immediately with this creation, so elegant and lush. I do like this kind of styling and the butterfly is just exquisite. You can have any decoration you like so long as it is butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this En its stunning. I was hoping that Anice would do a wedding themed one after the release of her first book so really happy to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! And quick you say. You did a beautiful job as you always do. I'd never want to put it away if it was mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning.Gorgeous colours.Perfect for weddings.Just got my Whiff Of Joy wedding stamps.Must check these out.Love the butterfly too,must check that out too...lol.
    Hugs
    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Enfys

    This is beautiful - and that wonderful butterfly is the pefect finishing touch.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Enfys those papers are gorgeous, Ive been wandering if I should buy them and after seeing what youve done with them, I think I will definitely be buying them. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a elegant card Enfys, love the design and pretty papers. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh En!! This just about took my breath away - it is so beautiful. I have just had to go and buy it after seeing this. It's gorgeous!!! And that butterfly is awesome!! Hope you are ok and hope to see you again soon. Biggest hugs, lovely friend, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is gorgeous En, I bought the download last night and have rpinted out the letters for a wedding we are going to later in the summer, I am planning to make it up tomorrow :o)

    I have done the same as you and printed the papers on the back to make them double sided

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Evening Enfys. Your book is so beautiful. Any newleyweds would treasure this for ever.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning Enfys totally WOW !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - Wow - Wow! This is stunning Enfys. The butterfly really takes flight! You are so creative and very talented! I'm left speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Enfys! This is lovely! But then I've come to depend on you for wonderful stuff! And you delivered again!!! The butterfly is great, what did you cut it out of? Or is it shiny due to a treatment of some kind? I'd love to recreate it for my pages or cards. Thanx for sharing. J

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! Stunning! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is so beautiful Enfys!
    So elegant!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x