Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 14 February 2009

Boo Bear - You're Sweet As Honey




I love bears, and have always wished that there was a really cute bear on a Cricut cartridge, but there isn't, so I found this gorgeous little chap as a die from Go-Kreate. I cut him twice on my cuttlebug, once in cardstock and once in brown mulberry paper. I applied glossy accents to his paws and nose to make them nice and shiny, and gave him a blush of chalk on his cheeks. The word 'you're' is also a die from Go-Kreate, don't you just love this font (Skipton alphabet). The alphabet die, which is the size of a cuttlebug embossing folder has upper and lower case plus numbers on it, so you cut the whole alpha out in just one cut, and the letters are the perfect size for cards. The papers are Cloud 9, and the border punch is Martha Stewart scallop hearts.

15 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable Enfys!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this little bear, he looks a bit like a tear bear which I have never had any luck with. Like the glaze on the paws.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my En gorgeous card!! I have looked at this range of dies I feel some enabling coming on!!!

    Hugs

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO adorable! You did an outstanding job creating this card!! Thanks so much for sharing.


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another master piece... how adorable he is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is this love it
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad you got a Boo Bear, he is wonderful isn't he
    AllisoNX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Enfys! That bear is so cute, I love the go create dies too. You found the perfect paper for the Colour Create challenge and love your design. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enfys, now who is the gifted one! These cards of yours are amazing. I did do a time of card craft which I will post some day on my own blog but they were nothing like yours. You are unbelievably talented. I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this card, it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!! The brown mulberry paper is what really makes this bear look like it is a stuffed animal...too darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Bear Card I love it, being a Bear person :) Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  13. How very very cute and 'sweet' too! Love the whole card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x