Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 10 November 2008

Christmas Car Card for Bitten by the Bug


The design challenge this week was to use the cars from the Mickey and Friends cartridge and use them on a Christmas card, which suits me just fine as I am steadily getting all my cards done. This one was cut at 3 1/2" in Christmassy papers. The tree is the tall skinny one from Christmas Cheer. Sentiment stamp Hero Arts. There is random stitching in green around the edges of the card which doesn't show up very well in the photo. See what the rest of the design team came up with HERE I think this might be little Max's Christmas card, I will write his name on the license plate - he will probably take a look and tear it up straightaway, but hey, I will have made the effort. At 18 months it sounds as if he is pushing his parents a little, if he does something naughty he doesn't wait for them, just takes himself off and sits happily on the 'naughty step', leaving them perplexed and confused. Oh the joys of parenting, and how great it is to be a grandparent and look on with amusement from the sidelines.

13 comments:

  1. OMG Enfys! This is just adorable! This is the most Christmassy car I've ever seen! Perfect for Max. Love the story about him. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You just keep getting better and better.

    Joan, Port St. Lucie, FL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Enfys this will make a perfect card for little Max...he should love it!!! I sure do!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI En,

    Hope I have figured this out.... I adore that Christmas card for Max.
    Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and design of this card - It looks great for a little boy - he will love it.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enfys this is such a great take on the BBTB contest!! I love all the layers to this card and that adorable gingham bow finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour and paper choice you made Enfy's !! this is one adorable card and layout !!
    hugs
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I`m lovvin all your Christmas cards Enfys...infact I just love everything you do....absolutly beautiful as always :)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! Too cute...Max will Love it...so perfect for him! Have a Great Week, Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Mickey's car, who would have thought it would work so brilliantly for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Enfys this is just brilliant!! I love it... it's so adorable :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it. Now I'm going to have to buy Mickey and we've haven't been to Disney World yet. I just need it for the car

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just got the Mickey and Friends cart, can't wait to cut this car!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x