Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 31 July 2008

Stretch Your Imagination Flower

I am still playing around with this cartridge, I have had it for some time and never used it much - until now, I am finding all sorts of stuff I like on it. The flower and pot were cut at 2 1/2" and there is quite a lot of cuttlebug embossing going on there in the background.

After a few days of glorious sunshine, the weather forecast is for heavy rain and flash floods - oh goody, now it will feel like summer in the UK once more.

8 comments:

  1. Slow down Mrs - can't keep up with the card production here...fab card my fav colour combo
    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like these pinks and polka dots... quite quite fabby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you..but I see you have it already...thank you for being so supportive of my work...and for inspiring me.
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Ilove your card, can you tell me if the scallop rectangles are also cut on the cricut? if so can you tell me which one please.
    Keep up the good work.
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't it a great cart.......love your card....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorge Enfus!! I do love these colours together. Fabulous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous use of colours and layers and lovely sentiment!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x