Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 19 July 2008

Happy "Buttday" Card!


I thought I was being amazingly creative when I came up with this card idea, hand drew the shapes etc, then I discovered that you can buy pre-cut cards in this shape. Oh well, if I had invented the wheel, someone would have got there first! I have scanned the template I drew, if you copy it at 400% it will make a 4 1/2 x 6" card
We had a fun time in the Lakes, fun but soggy - it rained almost the whole time we were there. We went to the cinema last night to see 'The Mist' - the best bit was when a chap in the audience got up, stalked out of the cinema and as he got to the door turned and said loudly 'How many of YOU would leave if you could get your money back?' Yes, it was that awful - not such a 'feel-good' movie as Mama Mia that's for sure!

16 comments:

  1. Oh Enfys this is a 'cheeky' card i love it and the sentiment is fab!!

    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the knickers Enfys - you saucy minx lol xxxx Had to laugh re the man in the pictures as well. Why does nothing like that ever happen to me. Weather is awful isnt it - bet you are missing the US right now. Although there is a rumour that there is a teeeny bit of blue in the sky so you never know....... Have a great weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - wish I could wear knickers like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Love the lace detail. Thanks for sharing!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!!! Love the humour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card - I did get a bit of shock when I opened your blog to be confronted with a bum with saucy knickers - sorry the weather did it's worse on your little getaway.
    Kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really made me giggle!
    You have a great imagination Enfys which shows in all your creations.
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Enfys, that's too hilarious! How so clever! Love it !

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enfys this is too funny!!! I lov eyour happy birthday card too, absolutely stunning!!
    Hope you are well :)
    x
    Rima

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Enfys,
    If you pop over to my blog I have something for you.
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enfys that card is just too cute! I love it. And that bit at the movie makes me laugh...some movies are just so bad and such a huge waste of our time and money, right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL That is a funny card. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Your card is wonderful Enfys:)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card...it can sure bring a smile to someone's face!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thought I would check back on your blog to last year to see what I missed and found this template. It's great, thanks. I will be using this one.
    Hugs Eileen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x