Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Fun Inkadinkadoo Stamps



I found these $1 stamps just before I left the US, and love them. It is great to find stamps with amusing sayings for such a good price. I am sure they are available in the UK as well (and that the cost will be a little more than 50p!) Not sure if you can read the saying on the owl card - it says "Follow your dreams, except the one where you're at work in your underwear!"


Fun and laughter wasn't the only thing I got from playing with Max at the weekend, I also picked up his head cold and have felt totally rotten for the past couple of days. A summer cold always seems so much worse than a winter one - no snuggling up with a hot toddy to make you feel better whilst the snow falls outside the window (or in the UK, the rain!)

17 comments:

  1. These cards are so cute, what a great stamp find. I hope you are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo quiero Taco bell!! lol

    LOVE these stamps!! The sentiments are so funny, and the chihuaua is sooo cute! You did a great job (as usual) putting them together, too!

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that stamp! LOVE the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab stamps & great colours!

    Hope you feel better soon! I'd still have a hot toddy anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo adorable Enfys!!! I love them both, but the first one is my fav with the humor of course! LOL! I've left you an award on my blog!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these collection of stamps, great cards too!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Envys
    Hope that you are feeling better...not nice to have a cold during the summer.
    I love these cards, they are such cute fun little stamps you have put them together so nicely.
    So are you in the UK or Florida at the mo?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute....these are absolutely adorable! I love the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leave it up to you Miss Enfys to find the cutest stamps! Your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow En - stunnning cards - love the colour combos you have used and those cute little fellas - great sentiment stamps..hope you are feeling better soon
    Hugs
    kath
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards, certainly make you smile :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cards Enfys the saying on the first one so funny! beautifully designed cards too.
    Aw hope you feel better soon Summer in the UK? we haven't seen it here in Wales yet!

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both just wonderful Enfys. I love the owls but the chihuaua is just brill - plus the colours are stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooops - forgot to say that I hope you are feeling better again soon. Dont you just hate summer colds!!!! Big get well hugs, xxcxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a hilarious quote! And the cards are adorable! Love the chihuahua, he's hilarious!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards, fun quote - well done!

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x