Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Bicycle Birthday - Stretch Your Imagination

This was going to be a quick little card, but ended up taking me ages. The bicycle is cut from the stretch your imagination cartridge, cut at 4 1/2", I added some stitching and lots of doodling, then added two prima flowers behind the diecut one. All the papers are from DCWV all dressed up stack. This is another card that looks better in real life, the black gets lost in the photo. I really must try and improve my photography skills

8 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... the colors are awesome... pink and black my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just sooo sweet. And pink and black, well how fabulous!! Lovely card Enfys xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!! I also have the same problem - something that I think will take about 30 mins ends up taking all day!!!

    We need time machines for crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just so cute ..love that bicycle and the pink and black combo...my fav
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Enfys!!!!
    I love it and you have totally inspired me to use my SYI cart which I have never used
    Hug

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x