Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 3 July 2008

Anyone For Chocolate?




So anyone fancy a truffle? Another sentiment from the Inkadinkadoo $1 stamps. I cut 1 1/2" circles from George on my cricut (but a punch would do it), and chopped the bottoms off. I then squiggled them all over with gold pearl paint, and took a bite out of one of them! They do look quite realistic I must say. Alternative saying - a card is cheaper than a box of chocs!!!


I have had no fewer than four of my online friends give me this award, thank you so much Sharon, Justine, Kath and Allison so I have decided to pass the award on to all of you who visit my blog so faithfully every day - you know who you are! Copy it, and pass it on to seven of your favourite blogs, leaving a link on your blog.

11 comments:

  1. Now En..this is just too much temptation..but hey they do look realistic - fab card
    Love
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum yum I am away to put kettle on so I can eat them!
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my kind of card !! i looooove chocolate lol !! i have given you the same award you are showing !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These really do look soooo real Enfys - love them. Made me hungry just looking at them lol xxx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. I have all those stamps too. Aren't they fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMY!! Now I'm dying for truffles!! Great job, they look sooo real!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very yummy card. It looks so realistic. I also made a choccie card very similar to this for a choccie lover!(well who isn't)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been craving chocolate and then see your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Envys looks good enough to eat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enfys they look good enough to eat. You are such a talented lady. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good enough to eat - Yum - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x