1. Trim a piece of 12 x 12" double sided cardstock to 11" x 11". Fold in half in each direction. Your paper with now have four squares. Cut along the left hand fold to the centre point.
2. Fold the top left corner down, about 2" from the centre fold line
3. Turn your paper over, and fold the bottom right corner up to the centre
4. Turn paper back, and take the top left corner over to meet the top right corner
5. Fold bottom piece up to form second pocket.
6. You should now have a card with two pockets on the front, that stands like a regular card. Tape the loose folds, you will see where to tape, just be careful not to tape up your pockets. Create tags, and decorate the card. To see completed cards, go to blog archive on the right, and click on double pocket cards.