Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 14 April 2008

Glittered Cuttlebug Card


I ran some card through the cuttlebug, then very lightly swiped over the embossed surface with a tsukineko glue pad. I sprinkled extra fine glitter by art accentz over the lot, then brushed away the excess with a paint brush. Like most glittery cards, this is much prettier in real life, but I like it, it certainly makes the embossing pop. The image is a download from Pink Petticoat and the saying inside the card reads 'soak it up, you deserve it'

5 comments:

  1. This card came out great,love how you embellished the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I may have to try this glitter technique. I am also going to check into the images from the Pink Petticoat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a similar technique a few weeks ago, but I used embossing powder so it really shines. Of course, I forgot take pics before I send all my cards to Jill on the Cricut MB for a card swap. Oh well, hopefully she will post pics of all the creations.
    BTW...thanks for leaving the nice comments on my blog. I'm so glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x