Monday, 14 April 2008

Glittered Cuttlebug Card

I ran some card through the cuttlebug, then very lightly swiped over the embossed surface with a tsukineko glue pad. I sprinkled extra fine glitter by art accentz over the lot, then brushed away the excess with a paint brush. Like most glittery cards, this is much prettier in real life, but I like it, it certainly makes the embossing pop. The image is a download from Pink Petticoat and the saying inside the card reads 'soak it up, you deserve it'


  1. This card came out great,love how you embellished the embossed background.

  2. So cute! I may have to try this glitter technique. I am also going to check into the images from the Pink Petticoat.

  3. I did a similar technique a few weeks ago, but I used embossing powder so it really shines. Of course, I forgot take pics before I send all my cards to Jill on the Cricut MB for a card swap. Oh well, hopefully she will post pics of all the creations.
    BTW...thanks for leaving the nice comments on my blog. I'm so glad you stopped by.


I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x